Did you see our Num Noms sushi?
We love Num Noms and have so much fun using them to inspire things we can create at home! This time we went for Cocoa Mallow and turned her into cute little Num Noms marshmallow pops.
What you will need;
– Chocolate (I used dark)
– Sugar strand sprinkles
– Cake pop sticks
-Toothpicks or black icing to do the details on the ‘face’
– Extra marshmallows for the ‘ears’
-Coconut oil to make the chocolate more runny and glossy
– Heat chocolate (and coconut oil if using) until melted
– Push stick into the marshmallow
– Dip the top of the mallow into the chocolate (you may need to work it up the sides a little)
– Use melted chocolate (or icing) to make eyes and nose
– Sprinkle a few sugar strands on top
– Cut ‘ears’ into triangles and add them to the top (this part is a little fiddly so may take a few attempts to get right).
I’m really happy with how it looks and Pops was VERY happy with the taste!
Do you have a Num Noms fan who would love to make this?
If you give it a go we’d love to know how you get on.
Until the next post,
Are and Pops.
We were sent some Num Noms to help inspire us for this post but all ideas are our own.